Dallas Car Wreck / Auto Accident Injuries Chiropractor
We offer chiropractic treatment in uptown Dallas for auto accident injuries 6 days a week. We have helped thousands of people in the Dallas area who have been injured in car wrecks.
Chiropractic Treatment Clinic / Pain Relief Center in Uptown Dallas
Conveniently located in Uptown Dallas, Dallas Wellness Center is open 6 days a week to treat auto accident injuries.
The most frequent car wreck injuries are whiplash and back pain which can leave you bedridden for days and in some instances, weeks. Immediate chiropractic treatment after a car wreck can often help to prevent victims from experiencing severe pain.
Dallas Car Accident Chiropractor Tips
Top 10 Reasons to Visit a Dallas Car Accident Chiropractor
1. You could be injured and not know it.
2. Car wreck injuries, such as whiplash,may not be immediately felt. Sometimes symptoms do not occur for hours or days later.
3. The first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical time can be the most effective time for treatment. Immediately seek a Dallas Car Accident Chiropractor to begin treatment .
4. Car accidents can occur at speeds as low as 6-12 MPH – while your car might not show much damage, your body might.
5. Soft-tissue injuries are permanent. Scar tissue can form in your muscles, causing them to be less flexible and prone to re-injury.
6. Act quickly to preserve your legal rights. A Dallas car wreck lawyer listed things to do after an accident and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
7. In most cases treatment will cost you nothing out of pocket! If you are not at fault and retain an attorney to represent you, you owe nothing until your case is settled. And if the accident is your fault or you don’t have any health insurance, many times PIP will cover your expenses. Contact our office to discuss your particular
8. Even if your evaluation concludes that you have no injuries, you’ll sleep better at night knowing that through an extensive exam and x-rays, you have no injuries.
9. The longer you wait to get treatment after a car wreck, the longer it will take to heal.
10. Typically, your injuries usually will not heal on their own.